Dear Valued Customers and Suppliers,
Jet Tool & Cutter remains committed to delivering the same quality tools and service to our customers and as a team we rise to the daily challenges in the manufacturing industry and the evolving economy. In response to Covid-19 our team has implemented several changes to our facility to ensure a safer environment for employees, customers and visitors.
- Regular disinfecting of workspaces and common areas per CDC recommendations
- Physical barriers installed to keep workspaces separate and safe
- Masks worn per CDC recommendations
- All visitors required to undergo basic health screening before entering building.
- All visitors must have prior appointment, consider if a virtual meeting will accomplish goals.
- All visitors to sanitize hands and wear masks while in the facility.
We are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, and are committed to doing everything possible to maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers during these challenging times within any local, state or federal guidelines.
We thank you for your support.
Todd Sanzone, President